Want to apply for multiple courses? Click HERE
If cancellation is made less than 5 working days prior to the event then full costs will be incurred
The aim of this course is to recognise different aspects of conflict that delegates may encounter and to understand and be aware of different methods of resolving such conflicts within the workplace.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
1) describe common causes of conflict
2) describe the two forms of communication and how this can breakdown
3) explore different attitudes and behaviours people may display and the impacts this has on others within the workplace
4) explain two examples of communication models that can assist in assertively resolving conflict situations
5) explore options on how to coach, counsel and turn around problems within workplace teams
6) explore ways to manage employee conflict and improve workplace communication and team productivity.
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
Wednesday 8th November 2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm