Free to schools that buy into the BGD package - otherwise £95 per delegate
Show Signup Form
Want to apply for multiple courses? Click HERE
Elms Bank School, Ripon Avenue, Whitefield, M45 8PJ
No Of Sessions
Governors and Trustees - of particular use for Chairs
Andy Kent NLG
Tea/coffee Sandwiches/light refreshments will be provided
This session will explore the issue of school complaints including:
- What are the governing body’s responsibilities?
- What should a complaints procedure include and what does publishing it mean?
- How much information should governors have about complaints?
- What is the role of the headteacher and what is the role of the governors?
- What are complaints hearings and how should they be conducted?
- What are the potential outcomes of a complaint and what avenues are available for appeals?
Dates and Times
Thursday 26th March 2020 - 6.00 - 8.30pm