Want to apply for multiple courses? Click HERE
Please bring own refreshments.
Lorraine McCrorie is a qualified Health & Safety Consultant providing services direct to schools and councils since 2004.
1) Legal considerations - outline duties under H&S legislation.
2) Managing health and safety in school - Schools H&S Framework, H&S Policy; Responsibilities;
Arrangements; Monitoring and Review.
3) Accidents, Incidents and Near Misses - reporting; investigation; prevention.
4) Risk Assessment - managing risks in school; using Schools Risk Assessment Strategy.
5) Schools Competency Framework - Governor competencies; underpinning knowledge.
Powerpoint presentation and group work
Wednesday 11 October 2017 (3-6pm)