Want to apply for multiple courses? Click HERE
Tea/coffee Sandwiches/light refreshments will be provided
Delegates who experience difficulty climbing stairs should use the ramped entrance situated at the rear of the building
At the end of the session, delegates will:
- understand the governing body's (GB’s) responsibilities on Performance Related Pay (PRP) for teaching staff;
- have had the opportunity to consider the robustness of their school pay policy;
- have had the opportunity to share policies and good practice;
- be equipped to monitor the implementation of the PRP policy in order to ensure it is fair and objective; and
- understand how pay appeals might arise.
- who is the employer?
- school staff terms and conditions of employment
Thu 16th May - 6.00 - 8.30pm