Want to apply for multiple courses? Click HERE
To enable the participants to understand what the legal position is re safeguarding children and how to identify abuse and refer.
* Brief overview of the legal context
* Working together to safeguard children and Keeping children safe in education – Definitions and key messages.
* Record keeping
* Early Help, the Early help offer and the Early help family support plan (formerly known as CAF) and Team around the family reviews (TAF).
* Recognition of signs and symptoms of abuse.
* When to refer and disclosures.
* Barriers to referrals.
* Confidentiality and Data protection
* Being part of the Child in Need (CIN) and Child Protection (C.P) process.
Thursday 8th February 2018 (9:00 am - 1.30 pm)