The BGA meets on Tuesday 3rd March 2020. The meeting starts at 7.00pm and is in the Peel Room at Bury Town Hall. Tea/coffee will be available prior to the start of the meeting which is open to all Bury governors and trustees. The agenda is below:
3 March 2020
Peel Room, Town Hall
7.00pm to 9.00pm
1. Welcome & Introductions
2. Schools Funding Update by Steve Goodwin.
3. Update on the Associate Heads Programme by Paul Cooke.
4. Question & Answers
5. BGA News by Richard Ainsworth, BGA Chair
6. BGD Update by Mark Lockwood, BGD Chair
7. Date of the next BGA – 9 June 2020
8. DATE FOR YOUR DIARY – The BGA/BGD Annual Conference will be held on Thursday, 14 May at 6.30pm in the Village Hotel, Bury. Emma Knights, CEO of the NGA will be the keynote speaker. A hot buffet will be provided at the start of the conference.
9. Any Other Business